Most papers on FCG are supported by interactive web demonstrations. If you are unfamiliar with these demos, please take a look first at our Web Demonstration Guide. Demonstrations for particular projects are currently under construction. Please check this page regularly for updates.
Demonstrations that support books
- Design Patterns in Fluid Construction Grammar
- Computational Issues in Fluid Construction Grammar (Spanish modals)
Computational Construction Grammar for Collaborative Open-Source Grammar Development (LREC 2014, Reykjavik)
Demonstrations that support other publications
- A Computational Construction Grammar Approach to Pronominal Clitics in European Portuguese
- Inflectional Patterns as Constructions: Spanish verb morphology in Fluid Construction Grammar
- Long-Distance Dependencies without Filler-Gaps: A Cognitive-Functional Alternative in Fluid Construction Grammar
- Linguistic Assessment Criteria for Explaining Language Change: A Case Study on Syncretism in German Definite Articles
Archived demonstrations are older FCG demonstrations that are no longer supported. Some of the demonstrations may still work however.