Most papers on FCG are supported by interactive web demonstrations. If you are unfamiliar with these demos, please take a look first at our Web Demonstration Guide.
The demonstrations included here below are pre-recorded and documented by the grammar developers. We also maintain a web service which handles user input online for a number of grammars.
Demonstrations that support scientific reports
- Basics of Fluid Construction Grammar (Luc Steels)
- Insight grammar learning using pro- and anti-Unification (Luc Steels and Paul Van Eecke)
- A library of Meta-Level Diagnostics and Repairs for Fluid Construction Grammar (Katrien Beuls, Paul Van Eecke and Luc Steels)
- A constructional approach to planning, plan emulation and plan recognition (Paul Van Eecke, Tânia Marques and Katrien Beuls)
- A Computational Construction Grammar Approach to Pronominal Clitics in European Portuguese (Tânia Marques and Katrien Beuls)
- Inflectional Patterns as Constructions: Spanish verb morphology in Fluid Construction Grammar (Katrien Beuls)
- Long-Distance Dependencies without Filler-Gaps: A Cognitive-Functional Alternative in Fluid Construction Grammar (Remi van Trijp)
- Linguistic Assessment Criteria for Explaining Language Change: A Case Study on Syncretism in German Definite Articles (Remi van Trijp)
Demonstrations that support books
- Design Patterns in Fluid Construction Grammar
- Computational Issues in Fluid Construction Grammar (Spanish modals) (Katrien Beuls)
Computational Construction Grammar for Collaborative Open-Source Grammar Development (LREC 2014, Reykjavik) (Remi van Trijp and Katrien Beuls)